Register for conference
Thank you for your interest in WINDFORCE 2014 conference. We are glad to welcome you to Bremen!
Download WINDFORCE 2014 Flyer (PDF 2,3 MB)
14 sessions offer you the whole range of information about the latest development and current discussions about offshore wind energy. New are our two breakfast sessions at 8 a.m. on Wednesday 18 June and Thursday 19 June. A small breakfast will be served.
The trade fair
The conference fee includes free entrance to the trade fair. Over 300 international exhibitors show the entire spectrum of the offshore industry: project managers, manufacturers, suppliers, ship construction and maritime services, logistics, service, training and continuing education.
With keynotes of Prof Dr Klaus Töpfer, former Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), and Hildegard Müller, Chair of the General Executive Management Board and Member of the Executive Board of the German Association of Energy and Water Industries (BDEW) it will be a top-class opening WINDFORCE has ever seen in ten years. Followed by a panel discussion on the German Renewable Energies Act.
The WINDFORCE Party
All conference delegates, speakers and exhibitors are cordially invited to bring the first day to a close in a relaxes atmosphere. Our special guest on stage will be the international dance-act Cascada. With number one hits in UK, Sweden, France and the Netherlands and Top Ten hits in the US, Canada and Australia the German band belongs to the most successful dance-acts.
The WINDFORCE Dinner
The WINDFORCE dinner takes place in the special atmosphere of a historic factory building which today is part of Deutsche Windtechnik. With selected dishes you will have the unique opportunity to spend an unforgettable evening with colleagues, customers and business partners.
With your conference registration you can even arrange your hotel accomodation.
- The conference fee (plus 19% VAT) includes free entry to the trade fair, the WINDFORCE party on June 17, 2014, lunch and coffee breaks, conference papers, and the documentation on DVD.
- Not included are costs for travel and hotel.
- The number of places for the Dinner are limited. Registrations will be made upon entry.
- The early booking fee is valid until April 15th, 2014.
- The deadline for online registration is 06 June 2014. After that time, tickets to the conference can be purchased only at the conference itself.
- Please note that your name will appear on the official list of participants only if you register by 30 May 2014. Later bookings or changes cannot be accommodated on the official list of participants.
- Registration can be made for whole conference days only. Booking of a single session is not possible.
- Should you cancel your registration by 30 April 2014, 30 percent of the relevant conference and/or dinner fee is still payable and will be charged; the full conference registration fee is payable and will be charged for cancellation after this date. You are allowed to name a replacement
Registration for the conference: